No one knows your organization better than your own staff. On-site professional development allows you to:
- Invest in your organization’s capacity.
- Build staff confidence in seeking grant funds.
- Learn research strategies tailored to meet your needs.
- Increase skills through hands-on guided practice.
- Maximize staff time by conducting the session on-site.
A variety of teaching methods will allow you to retain the information better, receive guided practice, and ask questions relevant to your organization.