Glad you asked! I hear so many people say they…
- …wish they knew where to find grants for their organization, but have no idea where to start.
- …want to try for bigger grants, but it seems so overwhelming and scary.
- …write proposals that keep getting rejected, but they can’t figure out what they need to do differently.
- …can’t really afford to hire a full time grant writer, but their staff could handle smaller applications if they just had a little training.
Enter the Adeo Grants Classroom.
I’m developing a series of online classes designed to meet people at all levels of their grant writing experience. Over the next few months I’ll be rolling out several new courses that will cover:
- how to find grants – the right grants – for your non-profit.
- the step-by-step process I use to write a solid grant proposal.
- realistic budgets and effective project management.
- insider secrets about grants that I spent 12 years figuring out.
- how to set up your own grant writing business.
- and SO. MUCH. MORE. to come.
I’d love your input as I’m developing the next round of courses, so please drop me a line at Teresa@AdeoDevelopment.com to let me know what you need help with!