Grant funders don’t want to be your first dollar or your only dollar. Be sure you have:
- Several diverse sources of funding already coming in.
- Solid community support and volunteerism.
- At least two years as a 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
- Vision and mission statements.
- A working board of directors.
- Some programs already in place that are serving the community in measurable ways.
If you aren’t sure, ask me. Fill out the contact form below and I’ll help you determine your readiness.
How do I know if my organization is ready for a grant?