- Do your clients ever look at you with a blank stare, even after you’ve explained the same concept three times in a row?
- Does it take you hours to put your thoughts on paper in a logical format that clearly conveys your message, and even then it doesn’t sound right?
- Are you so swamped that you hardly have time to return a text, let alone draft a blog post or report?
- Does your content require a lot of explanation, supportive research, or teaching your clients?
- Do you keep promising yourself, “I’ll start publishing a regular newsletter. Soon.” But still no newsletter in sight?
- Do you keep hitting brick walls with potential funders?
If you answered yes to even ONE of these, then you probably need a content writer.
How do I know if I need a content writer?