My Ideal Clients
I work with solopreneurs and professionals who own a small business but need someone they can count on to take care of the details.
My primary content expertise includes:
- External evaluations
- Real estate
- Single family home rehabs
- Commercial appraisal litigation issues – eminent domain, water rights, powerlines, etc.
- Community research – statistics, data trends, social issues, etc.
- Translation of complex topics into everyday language
My goal is to make your company look polished and professional. I showcase your value so your clients will see you as the resource they can’t live without.
I offer packages to help you narrow down what works for you, your business, and your budget. I also provide custom quotes to address your specific needs.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for yet? Some projects lend themselves best to hourly rates, such as:
- Complex Research and Technical Writing
- Editing and Proofreading
- Articles and Creative Writing
- Development of Organizational Documents: Tools such as a project scope of work, company handbooks, systems documentation, project implementation timeline, business plan narrative.
- Professional Presentations and Templates: PowerPoints, Google Slides, business letter/email templates, résumé review, handout and brochure formats.
- External Evaluation: Comprehensive evaluation of grant programs.
How It Works
Rates are hourly or a flat project-based fee to be determined after outlining the scope of work.
You’ll get top-notch work – on time – and a load off your mind.
Your time is valuable and I respect that. I’m happy to schedule a short phone call to discuss your needs and see if my services are a good fit for your project.
I provide a contract that outlines the project details, terms, and deadlines. This protects both of us so you can be sure you’ll get the work you expect.
Interested in working together? Contact Teresa@AdeoDevelopment.com.